Audit messages in tasks
Instead of reminders popping up, we now have an audit message within the task
- When a plan date is missed; and the task has not been set to 'On it'
- When a deadline date is missed
- The first reminder is the reminder pop-up and is sent to the assignee of the task
- If the task does not have a clearly defined owner then an audit trail message is sent to all the assignees of the task
Frequency of audit messages
- 1 day after date missed, 3 days, 7 days, 15 days, 30 days, 60 days, and a final message after 90 days informing the user that Zapty is now giving out sending reminder messages for the task
- No audit message is sent out on weekends based on individual weekend settings
Escalations to Admins for Deadline missed
Now the Team admin / Project admin / Discussion admin will know of a missed deadline. The admins may not even be following the task but will get an escalation message that a deadline has been missed.