Projects in Zapty have different stages. Each stage is represented by a different colour. Projects have many such different features. The below image will help you understand each feature.
- Blue Stage - The blue stage is the primary stage in a project. It is solely the task creation stage.
- Light Orange Stage - This stage is the 'Work-in-progress' stage. All tasks which are being worked on will be moved to this stage from the blue stage.
- Number of Tasks - The numbers in the respective stages indicate the number of tasks present in the particular stage.
- Name of the stage - The text below the number is the name of the stage.
- Green Stage - The green stage is the concluding stage of the project. This marks the closure of the project.
- Tasks Filter - Apply the necessary tasks filter to sort tasks.
7. Switch views - Change project views either using 'By stage' or 'All tasks'.
8. Change completed visibility duration - Include tasks completed during a particular duration.