Project Admins can download the dashboard
Project Admins have an option to download an MS Excel compatible excel file with the dashboard for your project tasks.
Menu option for downloading the dashboard file
When you are downloading the file for the first time; you just need to select the date format that matches your local computer MS Excel date format; else there maybe an error generating the charts.
If the file is downloaded for the second time onwards, there is an additional option to regenerate the secure key which is used to keep you 'Livedata' secure.
The downloaded MS Excel file
You will see an Instructions TAB; you need to read carefully and follow the instructions to get the desired project dashboard.
Important instruction to view the data
After download you need to open the file and refresh data by clicking on Data > Refresh All on the Excel toolbar. In some cases, you may need to click on 'Enable Content' and / or 'Enable Edit' if prompted by Excel or click on Refresh All twice.
Here is what a sample dashboard will look like
The Project Dashboard displays the following charts
- Project Tasks Status
- Project Tasks by Deadline Status
- Project Tasks by Stage
- Project Tasks Status by Resources
- Tasks completed v/s tasks remaining
Great reporting tool for your clients
- You can share the project dashboard file with clients without inviting them to Zapty. All they need to do is click on 'Refresh All' regularly to get Live updates.
- Clients will get Live updates on the project so share only if you really want to.
- In case you 'regenerate the secure key' you will need to give the new file to your client / alternatively, you can regenerate secure key to 'invalidate' the shared file
Customize the dashboard for your needs
- You can use the info on the 'Livedata' TAB to add your own charts. Just make sure to keep refreshing your data to update the charts.
- We recommend you add charts on new Sheets/TABs on this Excel file.
Available on desktop browsers only.