How to Make a Zap using the Zapty App
- Assuming you have the Free or Paid Zapier account setup
- You need to first login to your Zapier account at https://zapier.com/apps
- To create a custom Zap you need to click on "Make a Zap" in Zapier
- In our example, we will Make a Zap to add a message in a discussion when a task is moved to a given stage in the project
- Search for the Zapty app as shown below
- Next you need to select a trigger
- The following triggers are available for the Zapty app
- Here we need to use the Task Update trigger
- Next connect to a Zapty account, and Authorize Zapier to access the account
- Once you authorize, you need to setup the trigger
- Here you need to select the the context.
If you select "Specific" then you can select the team / discussion / project you want.
- Next you need to verify the configuration; click Continue
- Once the test is successful you get this message
- Next you need to select the Zapty app again for the Action
- Select Create Message
- Again select the account
- Then setup the discussion where you want the message to be posted
- Click continue and test the Zap
- On success you get a message
- Hit finish and then Turn On the Zap
- Your Zap is ready
Similarly, setup Zaps your your use cases.